You can reach out to more people distributing your App through iTunes, App Store, mac App Store and iBooks Store. All you have to do is register your App on iTunes Connect.
1-Go to the following link and register with your App ID and password obtained with your iOS developer account:
2-Click on "My Apps":
3-Click on "New App":
4- Fill in the following form:
- App Name
- Language your App's content is in.
- SKU number: any unique random sequence.
- Bundle ID: Your's will appear from the select list. If not, click right under "register a new Bundle ID".
5-Fill in the App Information:
- Date from when you want your App to be available to users.
- Price per download or free.
- Limit the territory availability.
6-Create a new Version for iOS
7- Fill in the form
- Select the category that best suits your App.
- Fill in the checkbox in order to rate the content of your App.
- Description of your App's content and functionality
- Keywords that fit your App the best
- Support URL: If you don't have one you can use "http://www.mobincube.com"
- Name of the publisher/developer
- Email address
- Phone number
- Icon for your App
- Minimum 3 screenshots from a 5.5" iPhone 6+
- Minimum 3 screenshot from a 12.9" iPad Pro
After sending for review, you will be taken away from this confirmation page.
If your App contains advertisements, we will put "Yes" for the IDFA paragraph. On the other hand, if the app doesn't contain ads, we will put "No."